View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 09:45 AM   #279 (permalink)
Wiggins3377
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370
Wiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
That is just a shame with the cooling plate. They actually thought they could pass that off on someone

I need to get my calipers to Mike at some point before Spring. Only issue is I dunno what color to go with since my wheels are FZero blue. That purple looks awesome!
I agree, it's a joke. I bought a fiberglass kit yesterday and im going to try to fabricate something similar to their design over the xmas break. Once im done (if all goes well), im just going to send it to CFE to wrap in carbon fiber.