View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 11:22 PM   #243 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdoxp800 View Post
I don't want to side track this, but another vendor has built a external oil pump (Dry Sump) system.
No I have not seen it function, but it looks nice.
The only issue is. it may take you a year to get it, and then after you get it will go on sale for 20% off.

I cannot wait to see more photos of the intake manifold Charles. The ones I have seen so far are Bas@ss
Are you talking about the Dailey Engeering setup? Their products are very nice but I am not personally a fan of dry sump for street car use. It's a little messy and over complicated for me. The Dailey setup is so expensive that if I went dry, I would probably just machine a similar setup myself to save cost.

What I am building is a factory type setup that is based on a superior and proven oil pump that has output volume that is matched very well for the VQ