View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 04:44 PM   #2286 (permalink)
Master_Ly
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Sport
Master_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond repute

Again, just want to say thanks again to those that are speak more than enough for the rest of us, haha!

I have similar concerns of those that respectfully voice their thoughts, I"m on this group-buy list, I'm a would-be first time GTM customer, and first time group-buy participant so imagine all of the concerns going through my mind. But I refrain from commenting because this thread shouldn't become flaming through as some have already tried to take it in that direction. Honestly, I'm still in this because what they've offered as an upgrade for our patience and understanding. I think that's great even though I haven't taken delivery on it; waiting for when it's all a go. So in the end, maybe they'll have another added touch of bonus for bearing with them on dealing with the unexpected and out of human control factors.

When it comes to business, it's really simple: phone call and then immediately following up via email to recap is a great COYA method. In my opinion, this works the best for me.

GTM, I personally would say and others may agree that it's very appreciative and helpful when you post a ballpark of when the next pulse-check will be with your update. So if it's a couple weeks, then it is what it is and you've managed the expectation that's when it'll be the next update, even if the update is to say 'there're aren't any update at this moment' or remind what's still in flight.

Thanks all!