View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 10:30 AM   #59 (permalink)
JWillis72
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z yellow 7AT
JWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre12031948 View Post
You missed to understand my post. Maybe you misunderstood what happened? Try reading the 1st. post & perhaps you'll see who "the spirited" driver might be or who "the old fart" might be.
Sounds to me like he was trying to get out of the middle of an intersection after the light turned red and thought she was stopping for the red light and instead she ran it. My only point was the guys car is smashed and even if it was his fault there is no reason to rub it in. I'm sure he posted it sick to his stomach looking at the pictures so I don't understand the need to kick him while hes down. I don't have a dog in this fight so no need to respond to me.
JWillis72 is offline   Reply With Quote