View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 10:09 AM   #18 (permalink)
dbodner22
Base Member

Drives: 370z
dbodner22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
some folks better off with a G.
I love dismissive posts like this (and numerous others in the thread). Because, you know, being concerned about whether I can take a phone call or have a conversation with my passenger means I don't actually want a sports car. You go to the some Cayman R or Lotus forums and they'll tell you that you don't want a real sports car if you have air conditioning or a radio.

One of my concerns is that I will occasionally Need to borrow my wife's car. I'm as much worried about her ability to put up with the noise, blind spots, ride quality, etc as I am my own (I'm confident I can place my mirrors correctly and prefer a stiff ride, so those two aren't major concerns). I guess if she ends up not liking it over time, I'll just borrow somebody elses car when I need the cargo space

Anyway, thank you for those who contributed to this thread. I'm about to put down a large sum of money, so first hand experiences are very welcome. Like I said, I drove a handful and haven't had any real problems, I was just worried that maybe I hadn't hit the right conditions yet. I've been eyeing a Z for well over a year, and I'll probably end up pulling the trigger and looking into tires if I absolutely must.

Last edited by dbodner22; 12-15-2013 at 10:13 AM.
dbodner22 is offline   Reply With Quote