View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 05:00 PM   #3214 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaienZ34 View Post
Sorry you lost brotha, some people just don't know beauty when they see it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
Nice! Sweet shirt!

sucks you lost to such crap rides
its ok guys.... i hope that the next car show the judges look at the difficulty of building the rides and the cost too.... for example if i for example bought ENDLESS BBK that mod alone could purchase a brand new car with the cost of it.... now im not saying that im gonna get a endless BBK because i cant afford it but thats the best example i can do to show how expensive jdm crap is for our cars.... a amuse exhaust for hondas are $1500 our exhausts costs $3k plus.... most people thought i was talking outa my *** when i said my hood cost 3k or the fact that the top secret bar alone cost 2k.... but i was just telling the truth....

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***

Last edited by simota1; 12-14-2013 at 05:06 PM.
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote