Thread: WTB- Mint 370z
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 04:41 PM   #41 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chii370 View Post
last I checked its a weekend. why dont you come on down to DC. I will mock you with my fist in your face. Theres some hostility for ya. want my address? phone number? list of daily activities? god your so pretentious, every comment sounds like its coming from one of those stereotypes of a high school 1980s "cool kid" thats skipping class and smoking, you know.... the ones no one likes. for what? to show me up? to show off to your internet "friends" to keep this so called "reputation"? theres NO SUCH THING as a reputation on the internet. Anyone who values virtual reputation is the lowest class of society cancer. thanks for causing problems.
And here come the physical threats on the internet.

So childish.

And somehow I made it to the bottom of your post, after a few tries... there is reputation on the internet and yours is very poor.