Thread: WTB- Mint 370z
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 04:28 PM   #33 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chii370 View Post
going to ignore the childish comment chuck and save you the embarrassment of getting put in your place. I am well aware of the "anonymous syndrome" you can get being on these forums and building up a false representation of yourself of what you really do believe you are in your own little fantasy world. Im sorry you have a small ween, there we are both even on the insult scale now. took myself down a peg. theres a clear easy to see difference between being called retarded, and doing something retarded and being associated with it. in this case it was the latter of the two, and if you took it personally its ether your inability to analyze the human language known as english, or you feel guilty about it and feel the necessity to defend said RETARDED actions. My reputation here? let me clue you in on what i think about that. nothing. nothing at all. see the difference between you and i is i dont find it necessary to present myself to others whom have absolutely no influence on my life at all, that i will never meet, see, or think about outside this forum of information. I do not CARE what others think, to such an extent that the thought never even crosses my mind. I know what my skills are, I know my worth in life, and im not a simpleton pawn that requires the validation of others to evaluate self worth. I say what I know, or think on the forum without first checking every single detail on google to make sure that im CORRECT first. thats stupid, yes i may be wrong, but I learned something. If all you can do is copy/paste someone elses info as your own statement but in reality your probably half derp then that makes you a tool. I would rather be looked at as an idiot than a toolbag. This fake reputation you have built for yourself on the INTERNET doesnt even matter, nice wolfpack mentality there. so for you to call me out? why not do it IRL? Im more than happy to teach you exactly where condescending ego inflated douche bags belong in a society thats already struggling as it is because of people like you with ideas of worth all placed in the wrong basket. so go back to watching your TMZ, your fox news, and be a good sheep without any truly unique opinions or statements. wouldn't wanna step out of your line. I might sound like an ******* in text, but what makes you think i care? i rely on the abilities of others to be able to comprehend things properly. if you read something out of context its your own stupid fault. Now im calling you out, but being enough of a man to do it IRL. that is if your not to busy with all the pretty shiny distractions. So stop being an *** and judging people by what they say on a stupid message board that doesnt even matter in the grand scheme of things. for that, your retarded.

Holy ****. Is your return key broken? Where's the paragraph structure... at least make what you're typing legible.

And I'm not even going to get into the rest of your butchering of the English language.

*Proud member of the Grammar Nazi Party.