Thread: [WANTED] Ark Grip V2 Exhaust
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 03:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Hey bro, sexyness has a v1 for sale right now for a great price

Zdayz 2014!!
Looking for a V2, but thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
I watched your Berk exhaust video so many times, sorry to hear it got damaged, but you will be happy with the sound of Ark. I'm thinking of parting out with mine to something else lowered friendly, backing out of my driveway has been such a pita trying not to scrape my "balls" lol

Pm me and i can text you the pics if you're interested.
Glad to hear my video was helpful. I never did make another video after I got the HFC's. I will definitely try and make one with the new exhaust though. I did find one local to MD, but if it doesn't work out I will definitely let you know.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote