View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 02:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Z1Performance
Base Member

Drives: 350Z
Z1Performance is on a distinguished road
Default Old and New School!

Seeing Matt's post inspired me

Here is one of my other Z's - a '79, that now sports a fully built/blueprinted 2.8 liter turbo motor, T66, standalone ecu, Recaro's, rollbar, AP 6 piston BBK, etc etc. I purchased the car originally in 1992, in 100% original condition with 82k miles for $800, and it was my daily driver through college. Since that time, I've upgraded everything and it's been an ongoing project. The last dyno was 594 whp a number of years ago. Since that time I've worked off and on towards upgraded the fuel system further, but the car rarely gets driven (embarrassed to say, I have not driven it since 2005!). All my focus has been on my 350Z over the last several years. Now that the 350Z is just about done, I'll be turning attention back to this soon!

Sorry for the small pics for now....these were taken several years ago, so I have to try to find the bigger ones. They wear the plates Wangan (the S130) and Touge (the Z33)

These were a couple years ago after a detail - she sits in this same spot as we speak, begging to be driven soon!

And my 350Z - NA goodness (engine pics are from 07 when I did the build..the car now sports a Cosworth manifold)

crappy interior pic

Z1Performance is offline   Reply With Quote