View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 01:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Having the KWs for 3 years and actually removing them for something lower price ( supposedly "lower quality"), I think the KWs are overkill for street/occasional track use. That's what I'm doing with my Z as well.

The KWs have a lot of adjustability, yes. However, you perform these adjustments at both the top (dampening) and bottom (compression) of the coils. The top is easy, the bottom, you gotta remove the wheel, adjust, drive around, decide, re-remove the wheel, adjust, ect. It's a bit of a hassle for a DD.

- If you have a garage with a lift, ok maybe its not that big of a deal, but assuming most do not, it's a bit much for a non track dedicated car.

Just my

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote