View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 10:04 AM   #40 (permalink)
RoadsterST
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 roadster ST
RoadsterST is a splendid one to beholdRoadsterST is a splendid one to beholdRoadsterST is a splendid one to beholdRoadsterST is a splendid one to beholdRoadsterST is a splendid one to beholdRoadsterST is a splendid one to beholdRoadsterST is a splendid one to beholdRoadsterST is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxACExX View Post
A nismo and a fully loaded convertible z are basically the same price brand new and to me it was all about personal preference thats why i went hard and im loving it. I really like the convertible but with the top up it appears there is no streamlined slant to the roof like hard top. I love the roof slant on hard, from the side it looks more aerodynamic.
Could not agree more. It took 3 hours to finally decide on the vert. They had it next to the loaner HT im in now.
I found a rear spoiler for the vert that really compliments the body line and changes the overall look with the top up. I definitely love the HT look compared to the vert, but like I said, it was way too good of a deal to pass on.
RoadsterST is offline   Reply With Quote