View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 07:41 AM   #3209 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

hey everyone i just got home from the show.... and i lost to a couple of type R integras and one civic hatch type R..... im not sure wether my Z got judged because i left.... (most likely not) but i wont lie i am a bit disappointed.... i find it ironic that i beat the hatch in jdm category last time and now when i had a butt load of jdm parts i lost and didnt even place.... but thats just the game... haha today was horrible weather wise... i had a massive cold and slight fever but i still pushed to keep my z as presentable by drying off the rain about 5 times before i gave up.... ill be posting pics as they come in... i saw alota photographers swarming my z so im hoping there will be some nice shots.... here is the first pic

btw the wind was murdering my varis hood so id pick it up every so often to show my bay..... i wish i could have just left it open the whole time.... i felt really flattered each time a group of people would pass my car like nothing but the minute i opened the hood.... its like paparazzi...something about that titanium....

lastly ill leave 2 of my favorite moments

guy walks up "so what kinda Z is this? a 350 or a 375"

guy pointing at my intakes telling his girlfriend i am definitely twin turboed and the catch cans are my wastegates what a moron

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote