Thread: 2015 Mustang
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 01:46 AM   #229 (permalink)
Lug
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2006 350Z
Lug is a splendid one to beholdLug is a splendid one to beholdLug is a splendid one to beholdLug is a splendid one to beholdLug is a splendid one to beholdLug is a splendid one to beholdLug is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch View Post
I forsee it being less than boss numbers as not to make them upset. But waay detuned and able to do 480 or so with a tune and cai, maybe more(that's to the crank)

And yea...I might not be getting one of the first ones with all this talk of 2016 having DI.

And the weight loss talk is not dead. There's a 27 page discussion on that alone on mustang6g.com

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Would love it if they drop significant weight but I was referring to Ford press releases specifically, not general speculation. To get to the 3200 lbs everyone is guessing at would require a LOT of expensive weight saving materials. Can it be done? ....sure. Can it be done at the price point where the 'stang sits? ...much harder proposition. You're talking Vette weight here with an additional back seat. Like I said, would love it but expect it to go more like the Z weight loss.....had a little bit but nothing like everyone was hoping for. Even my Focus weighs more than that.