View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 11:28 PM   #41 (permalink)
chops
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: NA
chops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc370z View Post
Got my wheels mounted today and this dumbass didnt measure the OEM lugs before hand and turns out they wont fit the new wheels.

so i have to get some new lugs from the shop that mounts the wheels.

anyone using these? Muteki Lugs. How reliable are they besides the chipping issue? (more worry about durability and reliability than the colors chipping since i wont be able to get another set until i come back from my trip)

these are the ones i got

im running muteki sr48 lugs and theyre solid. its a steel lug and i dont notice any chipping yet. but, im also really careful, hell people laugh at me when i bust these out:

Chicago Pneumatic SS413WP 1/2" Drive 3 Piece Metric Deep Wheel ProtectorImpact Socket Set - Amazon.com
chops is offline   Reply With Quote