View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 02:59 AM   #3201 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

so theres a show tomorrow and i wasnt suppose to join..... and then i found out slammed society aint coming back next year..... so i pulled the last deck of cards to get some wheels before the show....

my wheel of choice.... WORK CR kai ultimate concave kawani....

specs is 19X9.5 +25 and 19X10.5 +22

with my spacers they end up with a nice offset of +10 up front and +2 in the rear... these babies make my Z look super aggressive... and are FLUSH with my Jline fender extensions... i love it wiggins keep making me drool over WORK rims so ive been eyeing this set or the rays G27 with a prism finish... i ended up with these because a buddy brought them in for a 350z and didnt ever mount them.... and since the show is tomorrow i wasnt about to enter a show with stock rims and i wasnt about to forget about keeping it JDM ill post more pics tomorrow right now... i gotta do some mad cleaning.... lol i havent cleaned my z in over a month....

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote