View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 12:47 PM   #50 (permalink)
gsxr750
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370z man. sport
gsxr750 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre12031948 View Post
I'm NOT a strip club guy!!!! After my divorce I went to two of them & never went back. One was just a front for prostitution, the other just sucked.

This one is out of the way & gets very little business. Some days they might get as little as 5 people visiting all night. Yet it gets a ton of calls from girls calling in looking to get a job It seems that this place has a good clean reputation & many of the girls want to work there because it's their first time & this place with a their reputation is a safe & good place for them to learn.

The owner I found out made his money building/setting up the internet set up for a VERY famous company. The one that William Shatner sells on tv.

When I asked why so many calls for jobs to a place that hardly anyone goes to, the answer was reputation but MOSTLY THE ECONOMY!!!! Going there tonight.

On a side note, at the drag strip & most places & times I'm a very nice, friendly, easy to talk to & fun guy, as well as very approachable. However if you meet me/run into me in a place that does not have or involves cars, please STAY AWAY from me........Avoid me!!!!!
This sounds like your being taken advantage of and being set up a potential robbery or worse.
gsxr750 is offline   Reply With Quote