View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 11:33 AM   #2559 (permalink)
cooltoy
Elite Member

Drives: 14 PW 370Z S/T MT
cooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jds24242424 View Post
Hey guys,
So I'm going to be getting a hood similar to this one pictured (amuse hood, which is seemingly impossible to find. If anyone would know where to get one please let me know). I'm debating putting a racing stripe on my car. In order to help decide i was hoping someone could help Photoshop a couple things onto this picture.

If someone could Photoshop a thick Black or Carbon Fiber colored stripe, outlined by two thinner, red stripes, that'd be great. (I'm thinking maybe 10-12 inches for the black/carbon stripe, and ~2 inches for the red outline. Right in the middle of the hood/car going all the way from bumper to bumper, over the roof. Play with it however you think it'd look best, I'm really hoping to get some new ideas from this post. Also thinking maybe rounded front starting in the middle,front portion of the hood and not from the bottom of the front bumper. Either one would be greatly appreciated)

Also if you could Photoshop the headlights to be blacked out, that'd be great too (as that is what I'll be doing with my car).

Thanks in advance,
jds24
Rough one. Do not have PS at work.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg n.jpg (135.2 KB, 223 views)
cooltoy is offline   Reply With Quote