Thread: N/A 370z
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 11:27 AM   #26 (permalink)
Firebase99
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 3.8 Gen Coupe GT
Firebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matcop View Post
When I started driving , the thing I always heard is " Its not the car, its the driver "

Guys in Little Miatas that have to spool up the engines to keep up with much faster cars normally have better lines, keep the car securely planted on the ground and know how to drive better than guys with fast cars.

I see it all the time. A dam Miata on everyones *** because the guy can drive. And then a guy in a GTR who holds everyone up in the chicanes and S's and then stomps on it in the straight away.

Learn to drive and about the car characteristics.
My instructor at Sebring DESTROYS 911's, ZO6's, M's, AMG's, Astons in my 370. Its 98% driver. Well in this case its 100%
Firebase99 is offline   Reply With Quote