Thread: Smashed my Z
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 11:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
I'd talk to my insurance and compoletely disregard anything told to me by a tow truck driver. I'd also refuse to use the tow truck driver's buddy's shop. Ask your insurance company who they recommend.
Yeah, agree. Tow truck driver, mmmhmmmmmm...
They're actually great at being able to tell who was at fault, but I wouldn't trust them with homeboy's shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxACExX View Post
Sorry to hear the sad news. This is why my car doesn't move out of the garage in winter months. You never mentioned the cops being on the scene so how will you even be able to proceed with an insurance claim with no police report?
You don't need a police report, it's just nicer if you do