Thread: N/A 370z
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 11:07 AM   #23 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matcop View Post
When I started driving , the thing I always heard is " Its not the car, its the driver "

Guys in Little Miatas that have to spool up the engines to keep up with much faster cars normally have better lines, keep the car securely planted on the ground and know how to drive better than guys with fast cars.

I see it all the time. A dam Miata on everyones *** because the guy can drive. And then a guy in a GTR who holds everyone up in the chicanes and S's and then stomps on it in the straight away.

Learn to drive and about the car characteristics.
I got to do a ride along at a NASA open track day at PIR one day and it was in a Miata. We were holding our own and better on the infield, but when we got back onto turn 3 we were destroyed by this Viper. ...and everything else that was behind us.
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote