View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 09:31 AM   #1074 (permalink)
CarbonFZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 370Z 7AT PW
CarbonFZ has a spectacular aura aboutCarbonFZ has a spectacular aura aboutCarbonFZ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Yeh, not one to buy used parts, but if a deal came up and TE37 and for the right price, I would somehow find the $$.

Coil overs would solve the height issue at least I would hope so. But yeh I know what you mean about making the whip functional for canyon runs.

I know David had three guys hold the spats in place while the compound set. Should be good to go now.

What lip are you looking at?

Motordyne is an awesome exhaust, but isn't the full benefit of their exhaust is when paired with their plenum intake?

Can't wait for tax return $$$ for more mods.
i have a 2013 so i have the new updated bumper there was 2 lips offered for my bumper CarbonSignal or Varis i went with the waris lip half carbon half fiberglass part that is carbon is around the whole bottom of the lip thats why i have the blades and painted my rears the way i did so i can have that line of carbon fiber all around

yes i will be getting the manifold as well but maybe not till summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestz View Post
The motordyne exhaust has the proven greatest gains of all other exhausts, that in itself should be enough. I would go with it but I'm going for the sleeper route. Stock nismo muffler FTW. Lol
haha yea im thinking of getting it not only does it look good but the gains was the part that got me plus the sound