View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 06:50 AM   #415 (permalink)
Meulen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z 40th
Meulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
When you say six LEDs do you mean six of those strips or one strip with the six actual LEDs on it? That looks nice and bright.

Zdayz 2014!!
That's 1 strip with 6 LEDs. They come in strips of 15. I covered the rest with the towels for now so you couldn't see them. I'll have to cut them to length of 6 and solder on new wires. I'm connection them all to an RGB controller w/ wireless remote.

The 6 turns out perfect IMO. It perfectly lines the entire outline of the reflective backing shroud of the headlight projecor. I think what I'm going to do is use the 3m tape to stick it on. Worst case it gets hardened and crusty from the heat. So I'll dab some spots of automotive goo or epoxy strategically along the strip so it stays in place even if the 3m tape goes bad. That way if it all gets too hot and doesn't work I can grind the spots off and not ruin the reflective backing shroud.