View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 08:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

If the new Z is anything good, I may ditch the 370z(lets go Nissan get this thing out already, and not to mention I just spent a grand with Z1 on black friday on parts) if nothing is released by spring, GTM 1.5 SC is going on mine, just hope they get straightened out by then, its a shame to see so many issues with them lately, considering all they have done for the Z community. You run the 1/4 mile at all SS? Just curious. The SC kits seem to be more reliable and easier on the car, not to mention installation seems easier(dunno on the twin kit tho)