View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 03:23 PM   #42 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

I have a little bit of issue with pressure running 3 kegs. The problem is that I have 1 commercial keg, a Pauliner and 2 corny kegs. The corny kegs seems to like the lower pressure while the Pauliner likes to be a little higher CO2 pressure. But overall it is very good. I never did a bottle and priming thing so I don't really know how much more work it is compared to just kegging. IMO it has to be a lot easier due to less to clean, less to fill, less of everything actually. I think it is worth the investment if your really gonna get into the hobby. My setup cost a bit ~$800 for everything but i went big time with a big chest freezer and keg conversion kit.

For sizing a good size freezer (if your going new, if not get a craigslist one for free or little $$), cut out circles the size of the keg so you can place them inside and do a mock trial of how many kegs and how the kegs will fit in the freezer.
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote