View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 09:28 AM   #1044 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonFZ View Post
Definitely David helped me with my VIP maxima and all that he is my neighbor after all haha

Don't have to spend 4000 buy used haha

They're holding well one popped off a week after getting them on because I'm way too low haha clipped it on the side walk pulling in somewhere and yea we re did my skirts might move on to full sideskirts not sure yet. Mine are secured from inside the side skirt now

True on wheels, but for now I am happy with my refinished wheel/caliper combo. If I were to mount up some after market wheels they might take away from the focus on the rest of the car, sometimes wheel choice and what has been done to the exterior of the car can ruin the flow and theme of the build, it's a fine line on wheel choice. Well that is my reasoning for keeping the stockers, after all the stockers look awesome to start with and with a color change (subtle) the wheels flow with the rest of the car. Another more valued reason, is that I have spent my wad and have no money to even think about a wheel swap.

Sux about the spats, the do look cool. Mine had to be remounted and cured properly with the compound to set. Temps were low the day they were installed and I had tape on them to hold them in place during set time which was cold and raining. Second time around we left the car in the body shop over the weekend to cure and set.

Dang...I am going to have to hit David up to remount my skirts with more secured screws. Thanks for the fyi. You car looks clean and low, wish I could drop some more but fear my driving days in the canyon would be over due to scrapping. It's a trade off for looks over functionality.
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote