View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 08:14 AM   #23 (permalink)
ZKindaGuy
Track Member

Drives: 370Z-AT7 Tour+Sport
ZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
I've had quite the collection of American cars (3 vettes, camaro SS, trans am ws6, 06 gto, so on and so on), just got tired of the lousy quality of everything other than the engine. The gto was the highest quality "american" car I owned, but that's because it was built in Australia, rofl.
I did the same thing as you...traded in a Shelby Mustang GT for my 370Z. The Mustang was just too raw and unrefined in looks...great power...but power just isn't the sum total of a car which totally escapes comprehension by the power-heads.

I just laugh now given the piss-azz ugly design of the 2010 Mustangs. And its no secret that Ford knows they made a huge design mistake changing the rear-end design of the 2010. But that is what happens once a car's design is old and tired...there is no place to go with the design....
ZKindaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote