View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 08:33 AM   #221 (permalink)
m3chhawk
Track Member

Drives: '11 370Z SPT 6MT BLK
m3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by puckshaw View Post
Just wanted to echo what everyone has already said about Sasha. This man knows how to treat his customers. Just a quick example from last night. I was wrenching on the car at around 10pm and had a quick question. Shot him an email and he responded with the answer within a couple minutes. It's so refreshing to get that level of responsiveness from a vendor. Some other companies could really learn a lot from Sasha *cough* GTM *cough*. Communication has been excellent throughout my entire experience. Not to mention, he has a stellar product. If anyone is on the fence about this kit, pull the trigger. You won't regret it. Sasha, keep up the good work my friend
Can vouch for this experience as well.