View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 08:03 AM   #40 (permalink)
andre12031948
Banned

Drives: 08 350z black 6m/t
andre12031948 has a spectacular aura aboutandre12031948 has a spectacular aura aboutandre12031948 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amj2020 View Post
You come across as ignorant and unable to read, not cruel or mean. Based on basically no one responding to your moronic questions, thoughts, etc, it must be close to the truth. Typical for a 'lease manager' but hey what do I know. You are making a lot of assumptions without me even saying anything, and ranting on and on here on a forum where a simple question was posed and you keep rattling on meaningless points. First, everyone has different financial situations and you don't have a clue about mine. Secondly, you don't even know the deal I worked out on my Z and assume its one thing when perhaps... I got a very low sale price and am leasing at an extremely low price or knew someone who owned the dealership. Third, you need to relax this forum is a great place except when you run into members like you. Glad I did not lease at any dealership you ever worked at.
Fair enough but from experience I can tell you that dealers get there factors, residual numbers, best/special rates for 2 or 3 year leases, everything from the Manufacturer's bank. In Nissan's case it's NMAC. That's why no matter who you know or what you think, YOU PAID THE PRICE!!!

Also I kind of stretched the truth about being a business manager. I didn't lie, I did do some leasing a long time ago before it was set up in the computers. I was given a chance to learn/understand them & do some of them with pencil, paper & a calculator. Best way to learn.

As far as the other stuff about knowing you, yes that's my problem. I don't know you, I don't understand what you did and have almost no idea what the hell you're doing/did/ or even talking about. That's the biggest problem. I'm open to listen not just to you but ANYBODY that read what you have written & thinks he understands.

I'm also(you'll be happy to hear) DONE WITH YOU!!!

Last edited by andre12031948; 12-11-2013 at 08:05 AM.
andre12031948 is offline   Reply With Quote