View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 12:03 AM   #1042 (permalink)
CarbonFZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 370Z 7AT PW
CarbonFZ has a spectacular aura aboutCarbonFZ has a spectacular aura aboutCarbonFZ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Yup, that be me, thanks I am very pleased with how the Z turned out. David and Ed are top notch, also both are car enthusiasts and that helps when I turned over my Z to them. They took extra care and paid attention to the small details. I missed meeting you when you were at Endless, got there right after you left.

I considered new wheels, lasted about half a second. The sport wheels are some of the best looking oem wheels, you would think they were after market, and to top it off they are light weight Rays, so I asked myself "why swap em out when I have cool wheels to start with"... Now to personalize them I had them powder coated and had the calipers powder coated and the result is one siq looking wheel and to top it off I did not have to spend 4 grand.

You waiting on the works wheels ? Those will be siq, anything by works is siq

How are the spats holding up and your side blades? David at Endless was gonna replace the screws on the blades to secure it better. Did he do yours ?

Cant wait to see your build.

Definitely David helped me with my VIP maxima and all that he is my neighbor after all haha

Don't have to spend 4000 buy used haha

They're holding well one popped off a week after getting them on because I'm way too low haha clipped it on the side walk pulling in somewhere and yea we re did my skirts might move on to full sideskirts not sure yet. Mine are secured from inside the side skirt now