Thread: Left on bricks!
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 10:29 PM   #77 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxACExX View Post
This mentality is why are rates are so high.
Thing is, if the world becomes Buddha tomorrow, your rates won't go down either, because they know you're used to paying a certain amount.

And insurance was willing to pay $6600 after the deductible.
Since you want to take the morally correct way, tell insurance to get the same parts for cheaper, like I stated in a previous post. Tell them to keep the change.

It may not sound like it, but at the end of the day, I'm being the assḥle so that OP or others can learn there is another way, and you are here. Ask us for our opinions, don't let people (Insurance company and the dealer) use you, they're YOUR employee.

If OP can return his set of lugs nuts for $160, I will GLADLY send him a set of 20 on MY dime for free.
Just saying we're all here to help, even though it may not seem like it at first