View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 06:13 PM   #2205 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabel View Post
To moderators: could you explain please why my yesterday post was deleted? I know that the GTM sponsors this forum and I'm not but shouldn't you stay by the users side more? My post concerned directly MHI group buy, I'm on the list. They don't answer the PMs or emails, and generally speaking give a ST about me and my needs as a client.

To other users: Watch out, moderators sometimes deletes the posts which are not GTM gloryfing. And I think it is not right at all.

Your posts was reinstated.

I didn't see you were part of the group buy. Sorry

You and others have been left to voice your issues with trying to get a refund I totally understand.

Please just keep it on topic, and I hope you and whoever is still waiting for a refund get whats owed to you asap.

Im not going to derail this any longer for others IF you're patiently waiting on updates Im pretty sure Sam is doing all he can to get these out to everyone waiting.

NOW Back on Topic!

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php