View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 05:01 PM   #1038 (permalink)
Tempestz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10-370Z-MB-7AT
Tempestz is a jewel in the roughTempestz is a jewel in the roughTempestz is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Called Tire Rack and they do not make the RE-11A (99W) in 265/35's and the old 98W (RE-11) they are out of.. S04's were rated better than Pilot PS2's only Michelin in stock that is not being discontinued or on back order while they re-tool for the tire at mfg.

Sorta sux with my tire size needs, that the biggees are re-tooling and no ETA or a date given of 1/3/14 for my Pilot SS 285/35's. Do not and cannot wait until then and they will probably do the same like they did two times prior and give a date and then that the date comes around they move it out further. Waiting since Sept.

So I ordered the S04's 265/35 & 285/35. I was gonna go AGAIN with the RE11's since I could not get Pilot SS, but that failed of course - murphy's law.

Thanks for your feedback, appreciate it .
Awesome! And your welcome. I think you will be happy with the S04. Especially if your not tracking your car a lot, they will e perfect. Plus they will last you a lot longer than the RE11. I look forward to hear your review of them.