View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 03:00 PM   #49 (permalink)
TheGreatOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E60 BMW M5
TheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redzoneos View Post
all right guys, final decision made. i'm definitely going to buy a Z coupe. I've decided though that it would be wisest to wait until the winter is over before buying. I feel this will give me a bit more time to get a feel for the new ride in safer driving conditions, time to save for any additional expenses I haven't thought of including winter wheels, and give me more freedom to shop around/test drive etc.

Thanks again for all your help
Only good thing if you were to buy in winter or just before is I find they are cheaper. Most people aren't out shopping for sports cars in winter so they tend to let them go a bit later

When I bought mine it was in storage at the dealer but I was lucky as a few people were eying since it was a 40th. One guy even drove 3.5 hrs to see it even though he knew I was there to sign the papers, he was hoping my credit wouldn't go through

anyways, getting it in spring will be good too, you can get very acquainted with your new Z
TheGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote