View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 06:19 AM   #21 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luigi90210 View Post
lol caps lock XD

anyhow i like the top speed test pipe because its cheap and is a quality piece, megan racing also makes a nice test pipe for around the same price($200)
they will add some rasp though unless you get resonated test pipes

i have them and i love the sound, it really opened up my nismo exhaust's sound

ill make a video when it warms up a bit so you can hear what it sounds like
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cleanZ View Post
To piggyback to that, I would highly recommend Fast Intentions Resonated TPs, as well as Resonated HFCs. Both will give you the quality and gains you're looking for. They come with an 8" resonator build right into the downpipe, whether in the TP, or immediately following the 300cell cat of the HFC.

After doing a lot of research of dyno charts and comparisons of HFCs vs TPs, the #'s are right around 1-2 hp higher at the peak for the TPs, but slightly higher in the midrange of the TQ levels of the HFCs, so basically nothing unless you're looking for "bragging rights" on a dyno chart.

IF you're planning to remain NA, I'd recommend HFCs>TPs. Keeps your exhaust sexy sounding with no rasp, and will give you the gains you're looking for.
Thanks a lot for the info guys!!! i really appreciated!! lets add this to my wish list
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote