View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 07:42 PM   #64 (permalink)
Matt@GTM
Not an active vendor. DO NOT PURCHASE

Drives: 370Z
Matt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond repute

I can say with confidence that we will not make an adapter for the automatic R35 knob on the 6mt. It is simply an issue of not enough demand. Also once again we are not going to be doing any asymmetrical shaped knobs since they would take much longer and would be priced too high. I will probably be resetting the poll at the end of the week with the top 5 or so knobs and eventually I would like to get it down to just 2 or 3 designs. It also looks like it shouldn't be too much trouble to ship them in a little velvet pouch that could be used to cover the metal knobs while parked on a hot day.