View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 09:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
Matt@GTM
Not an active vendor. DO NOT PURCHASE

Drives: 370Z
Matt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond repute

I know a lot of these are similar to ones on the market, what i wanted to do with them though is offer them in a heavy knob with oem fitment. I dimensioned them from the 370z factory knob and shifter shaft, the bottoms of the knobs are designed to be the same size as the factory shift boot where most aftermarket knobs are much smaller. This is why the bottom of every knob i drew is the exact same size, I can guarantee they will fit just like the OEM knob. As for the requests for asymmetrical knobs I want to stay away from them as a cost standpoint since they would cost quite a lot more to manufacture, and I am trying to keep these affordable and in house so there will be a quick turnaround. An asymmetrical knob would need to get cast to keep it affordable but that would add significantly to the time.