View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 10:48 AM   #26 (permalink)
winnre
Track Member

Drives: '14 370Z Touring Spt
winnre is a name known to allwinnre is a name known to allwinnre is a name known to allwinnre is a name known to allwinnre is a name known to allwinnre is a name known to all
Default A few easy questions (I hope) from a newbie....

1. Why install a GT-R start button? What am I missing? It does not look like it'd be visible in the dark, but is it? other than it being from a GT-R is there anything else?

2. I saw a 350Z or 370Z the other day with the front license plate on the left side of the bumper. Why is it not centered? CA requires from plates and centering it would be the way to go, no? I wondered if maybe there were installs or mods which may need to leave the front grill as clear as possible.

3. Why is such a huge deal made over if the car is auto or manual transmission? We can respect another person's sexual preference, religion, political leaning, and even if they are a vegetarian, but for some reason AT vs MT is a point of contention that will not rest.

4. Do we have a thread for mods that suck? Or any add-ons for that matter? I'm sure some of us have spent from $5 to $500 and felt it was not worth it, how about helping the rest of us learn from your exoeriences?
winnre is offline   Reply With Quote