View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 01:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
Elan
Track Member

Drives: Airplanes
Elan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Window rolls down halfway?

Hello one and all! I just noticed a strange issue that started today. It seems that my drivers side window has been possessed! For some strange reasons, after I back out of my driveway and go to roll the window back up with the auto feature, it rolls all the way up and then back down half-way. Okay that's weird. I try again. Same thing. I try manually pulling it up and it does the same thing. After 3-5 recycles, it just magically stops and works perfectly. Sometimes it does the up-down halfway thing and sometimes it works fine from the get go. Passenger window works fine 100% of the time.

I just did the window reset so we shall see if that corrects the problem. Has anyone else had this problem and does it mean something if it continues?

Thanks for any input! Also I tried searching for this problem and most threads were on the accidental holding the unlock problem or the auto-seal function.
( Click to show/hide )
No tune, no battery disconnects for the last 1500 miles

EDIT: I guess its going into pinch-protection mode?
2009 370Z NISMO #477 | AAM Competition Short Tails | AAM Competition HFCs | K&N Typhoon CAI | Kenwood DPX300U | Rockford Fosgate PRIME R300-4 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P165 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P300-12 | Polk Audio db1001 | 15% Tints | GTR Start Button |

Last edited by Elan; 12-09-2013 at 01:04 AM.
Elan is offline   Reply With Quote