View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 11:25 PM   #176 (permalink)
2xtreme1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 11' 370Z 7 A/T Sport
2xtreme1 is a jewel in the rough2xtreme1 is a jewel in the rough2xtreme1 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elan View Post
Funny I was just watching a show and they were interviewing the owner of Lamborghini of Miami whom does 200 million in sales a year. He said something to the extent of "If they come in wearing a suit, they aren't buying. If they come in wearing cargo shorts and flip flops, they just came from their yacht and want to have some fun".

You'd think they treat you better pulling up in a TT Nismo...Me and my buddy pulled up to Lamborghini of Atlanta in sports cars. The salesman there took us very seriously and was very helpful. We were just looking honestly, but many people here have loaded parents so they know better than to just dismiss two 22 year olds because we were young. Made me respect that dealer a lot more because of how well we were treated. When I buy my Lambo () That's where I'm goin.

( Click to show/hide )
I bought my car myself. I'm a commercial pilot and I'm not spoiled at all, but there are some kids up here driving 100k-200k car from daddy.
aha. The guy I bought my Z from told me he took me as a serious potential buyer because he has seen many young folks walk in and out with a car before.
I was 19 at the time, looked like 16 haha.

This one time when I went in for service, I was wearing my scrubs from work. They legitly tried to sell me a GTR..they were like it will be like 1800 a month etc LOL
I was like uhh maybe in 5 years.
2xtreme1 is offline   Reply With Quote