View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 09:37 PM   #499 (permalink)
OldGuy
Base Member

Drives: '09370Z Red Base A7
OldGuy has a spectacular aura aboutOldGuy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by HankL View Post
I do love my but there are a few things . . .

Regarding problems, my hatch sticks in cold weather, it pops up but doesn't completely release, you have to press the button again. One of the cargo hold downs broke after 1 1/2 years and I wasn't even trying to bungee down a Buick, just my work bag.

For dislikes, there are a few . . .
Agree with the comments about the seats. I wish the bottom had more adjustment range and was slightly longer (I'm 5'10" - 170 lbs.). That said, drive an S2000 sometime, holy crap, talk about tight. The side bolsters will poke holes in ya!

I hate (I know, such a strong word) auto headlights so the fact that Nissan doesn't put the auto position at either end makes me crazy.

Even more, I hate (there I go again) the auto dash lights, please just give me a day/night button, I can handle it, really !

Car should have a telescoping steering column.

The gate for 5th and 6th gears could use some work. It is hard to skip 5th and not hit the reverse gate. Maybe it's the reverse gate that could use a tweak.

Still love my Z.
After four years and new hatch springs, my hatch also continues to require the double take as soon as the weather cools. Has anyone found a solution to this annoyance?
OldGuy is offline   Reply With Quote