View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 08:49 PM   #36 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTi View Post
Just echoing what others have said, love the color combo and the rareness. There is only one other 40th in the Memphis area, that I'm aware of.

As far as the navi goes, I already have two devices that will tell me where to go (3 if I count the ex-wife), adding another was not a big attraction for me. I'd rather have the cubby-hole for ma shades
it is not just nav, it is a touch screen, CD-DVD player with a 9GB hard drive and multiple different ports for plug ins. You could even plug in a playstation or xbox if you really wanted.

not to mention the main thing as many others have stated - interior looks much better