View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 12:06 PM   #25 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre12031948 View Post
Considering the maturity of the 370z owners, 20 something to 70 something, wouldn't it be possible, even a good idea to be able to discuss subjects that affect our lives, as well as owning our cars.

Healthcare?
Energy independence?
Even electing people that support our military guys/gals?

Just^^^^a few things that affect all of us.

Isn't that as important as what color of wheels will look the best?

Then there's also that thing called a new forum created for the next Z.

Give me a tongue lashing, but please don't ban me cause I need to keep my brain busy in order to continue healing it after a real bad head trauma accident.

Thanks
The Owner of this Forum clearly states he doesn't want Political threads/post for a specific reason and WE can see why.

Please refrain from making any political post as Im going to give you a Christmas gift and NOT take any action.

This can serve as a message to everyone who might of NOT have been aware of this rule.

Follow the Red Dot in my sig and READ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeemaaZ View Post
OP, Please read Forum Rules:

* We do not welcome threads/posts discussing politics or religion. Any threads or post containing political or religious debate will be deleted and member will get a warning.
THANK YOU!!!

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php