View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 12:03 PM   #105 (permalink)
Catchin-Z's
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370Z Magma Red
Catchin-Z's is on a distinguished road

Ended up ordering the spoiler from WingTech (via Ebay).

I was quite anticipating this transaction as you never know.

Although communications with them is extremely slow and laborious they do come through with flying colors.

They have several colors in stock like the Magnetic Black, Silver, Gun Metal and Pearl White.

As I had to get mine in Magma Red you need to contact them and let them know the color code (in this case NAM) and then await for their confirmation.

For easy ref here are the other color codes:

Chip Color Code(s) Color Description
  • A54 Vibrant Red
  • G41 Black Metallic
  • K23 Liquid Platinum Metallic
  • KAD Gun Metallic
  • NAG Black Cherry Pearl
  • NAM Magma Red Metallic
  • QAB White Pearl
  • RAA Deep Sapphire Metallic

Received the box yesterday and have to say it was carefully packed in a very sturdy box and then wrapped fully plus tape with extra packing on the "tips".

Comes with a double sided instruction page (which is pretty much a copy of a Generic install) plus 4 bolts and associated washers. 4 holes are pre-drilled and tapped.

The bottom of the wing has what looks like something similar to 3M speed tape already applied / ready for use.

Upon initial inspection the paint work looks very good, clear coating has been done very well. No waviness, no stress cracks. The wing material appears to be everything as "sturdy" / and similar weight as the Nissan OEM's - (which I did inspect and held in my hand) at the dealership.

The finish is smooth as glass and no flaws in the paint anywhere that I can find.

Just pressed her down with some speed tape for a color match check.

General fit looks right on the mark....

Pretty happy with this one. Guess it was worth to take a shot with these guys.

Wife says to quit playing with it and wait until Christmas

I'll take some additional shots once it has been installed by my custom body shop to show overall fit and finish when she is down tight to the body.

As a side note: ordered on the 28th - received on the 6th - total time 9 days

Last edited by Catchin-Z's; 12-07-2013 at 01:46 PM.
Catchin-Z's is offline   Reply With Quote