View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 03:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
andre12031948
Banned

Drives: 08 350z black 6m/t
andre12031948 has a spectacular aura aboutandre12031948 has a spectacular aura aboutandre12031948 has a spectacular aura about
Default either you're pulling our leg or you were born yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amj2020 View Post
man this is like getting punched in the twig and berries at the end...glad I didnt re-lease a Nissan just to be pissed at the end again...

Are there any terms in buying out a car that anyone knows? I leased the Z but I was planning on just buying it soon before the lease was over. Any hidden fees associated with that people have found out about?
You leased a Z & know nothing about it? If you're serious, some salesman made a party after you drove away.

The price of buying your car is in large letters/numbers written on your lease. 99% of the time it is written in stone. That's the price plus tax & fees.

Not much to do. Just go to a Nissan dealer & they will do all the numbers/taxes & financing.

After you add the money you spent on the lease, + all fees & taxes, then add the current price that the car will cost you +taxes & fees AFTER financing it, you'll end up with a used Z that cost you as much as a 2 year old GTR. Have a nice day & please don't blame me. Look in the mirror instead.
andre12031948 is offline   Reply With Quote