View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 01:49 PM   #521 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy View Post
Just spoke with Cody from fa20club.com located in Miami. He offers both uprev and ECUTEK, he works primarily on FI FRSs/BRZs and GTRs. He assured me that ECUTEK is far better than Uprev and it would be by far the better option. I'm going to setup an appointment with him as soon as I get my car back early next week! Can't wait.
great my friend!!! im almost ready to buy the Mishimoto intake tubes and the K&N drop ins maybee today in the afternoon or tomorow. I have custom short tails allready installed on my car but i think im going to wait and buy the FI CBE before make the tune... but for now i want Ecuteck... let see how yur car work
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote