View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 11:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amj2020 View Post
So I leased a Maxima in 12 and its time to go back. Just had it inspected and they are way more anal than I thought. 400 per door ding and I had 3...they are minor at best...

The real thing that bothered me is they said theres a 400 ish dollar fee because We are not leasing another infiniti/nissan product and that its in the contract. Now I am 99% sure its not on the front of the contract, and was never discussed when I picked up the car. Perhaps the back/fine print? Never saw it if it is there...

Anyone have any insight if this is in fact a charge that they can actually take from me, seems like crap if you ask me...
wait, leased cars usually have insurance to fix these dings under that coverage. most as high as 1700 or something. i think they're trying to f- with you. and yah, pdr for small dings are like $30 each (cost).
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote