Thread: Need Mod Ideas
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 10:38 AM   #15 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Englishmandan View Post
So far I have done a few modifications, and I'm wanting to do something else but I'm not quite sure what I want to do !! (As crazy as that sounds).

So far I have:

Put in NavTool
Backup Cam
Upgraded stock Bose system with JL system and Woofer
Plasti Dipped the whole car and wheels (well, this is the only thing I had a shop do)

I have looked at over 50 pages in the mods sections on the forum, but nothing has really grabbed me as a "must do"

Not worried about switching lighting over to LED's etc...

I know this may seem like a lame post, but I love doing mod's but just can't find anything that "wow's" me.

I'm not a hands on guy when it comes to engine or under the car, so electrical and interior/exterior mods are what it boils down to.

HELP ME FOLKS !!! I need to tinker....
washer mod and red-etape for that nismo look.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote