Thread: 2015 Mustang
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 10:12 AM   #134 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch View Post
Go shoot yourself if you go mx5. Get a brz before that hunk of ****. At least the toyobaru looks cool

Slightly used z06, gogo

I'd do it in a heartbeat...but my insurance would be around 550 a month

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
I actually would prefer an Mx-5 to the brz/frs. Those cars just don't do it for me. Have you ever stood/parked next to one...they are absolutely tiny cars. 2 seater would ok room > 4 seater with not enough room in any seat.

As far as new 5.0 being better than Z around the track, that's expected The Z can probably hang in the corners, but then it will get out "muscled" in the straights. the v-6 mustang which will have similar power to the Z and similar weight will be more of a direct comparison.

a proper comparison would be a 5.0 vs a single or small twin turbo Z. both with Around 420 hp.