View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 09:08 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre12031948 View Post
"I imagine your views on Mandela will skew toward more positive"

Kingbaby understood my post. My post was VERY positive. You just don't get it. Also the answer is no I don't want to learn more. I know more than you ever will. Take that anyway you want.
I guess I don't... so, sorry. I think.

I interpreted your thread as suggesting you were opining on the internet about matters that you confessed no knowledge of, rather than simply looking them up before sharing your views -- which is what I suggested you might do.

If this is a spectacular misunderstanding on my part, then my apologies, brother

EDIT: Fair point on the "positive" vs. negative" views. I guess I didn't get that you were impressed by his non-violence rather than confused by it, so sorry about that.

Last edited by Jordo!; 12-06-2013 at 09:11 AM.
Jordo! is offline   Reply With Quote